Thursday, January 21, 2010

Chocolate covered strawberries anyone?

How do you like these? They are from a delightful pattern by Barb King of Prairie Harvest Arts. If you aren't a sewer or just don't have time I am offering 3 ready made strawberries individually wrapped with an aged tag for $10 plus P& P. Each strawberry is handcrafted by me from unbleached muslin, painted and then covered in faux 'chocolate'. Each has a stem made from an old fashioned nail. They measure approximately 4 1/2 in. wide X 4 1/2 in. tall (including stem). Because they are individually made no two will be exactly alike. These make wonderful bowl fillers. I've shown mine piled in a basket. They would make a lovely centrepiece for Valentine's Day.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Mary,
    Those strawberries are so delightful!♥ You're so crafty! Noooow I know what you needed the old nails for ~ how cool is that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got my order yesterday! They are even better in person! Thanks for sharing your creativity Mary!

    ReplyDelete